Typography Rookie

3:27 PM

W ell, today has been an interesting day. I had a fender-bender while out picking up Starbucks, I'm having a bad allergic reaction to some vitamin supplement and broke into a rash and been miserable ever since.

Anywho, I started doodling to make my day go by faster and ended up with this illustration for an invitation (this is the raw doodle, mind you... it needs to be beautified in Illustrator).

Been following Jessica Hische's blog daily dropcap and I tell you, her work is freaking inspiring. Every single time I go to Barnes and Noble, I look at the hardcover classic series she designed and I'm like: "Awww!" It's pure awesomeness.

Please check out her work if you don't already! Anyway, more doodles to come soon

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

INSTAGRAM IMAGES